Wednesday 27 March 2013

Rihanna's naked instagram pictures gets her Mama Furious



The  25  year  old  singer is not only famous for her  singing talent, shes also known for her series of naked pictures on instagram.
This latest addition shows her backside as she goes topless again wearing only a white thong and a pair of thigh high prada boots strapped to a suspender belt around her waist.


Well her Mama(Monica),has had enough.
Rihanna tells elle magazine;
"I am not afraid of any person in the world, but my mother, i'm terrified of her.
She called me two days ago and reeled me about two naked pictures of me put up by melissa on instagram.
She went crazy on me,i was embarrassed,i felt like i got my ass whipped in front of my class at school,
She humbled the F**k out of me".

Way to go mama!
does this mean we ve seen the last of Riri's crazy pictures? hehehe...
Time ll surely tell.

9 comments:

  1. Never! Moma please don't spoil show for dem boys, a friend enjoys her nudes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nude indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl has gone gaga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm so she has a mother? Surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dis girl hot die!
    Nwa eji agbo ncha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na wa oh,her madness is on the high way,no slowing dwn at all....... But. I still L♥√ع her like udara mehn :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dis is just stupid. Anyway na she get her yansh

    ReplyDelete
  8. This girl has finally lost it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am not surprise coz she's an agent of the devil looking for whom to devour!

    ReplyDelete