Tuesday 28 March 2017

...And we are back



This is a pretty funny story,

Having been writing, travelling and researching a lot lately, I realized that I ve been terrible at documenting because I either misplace them or they get corrupted. Then I came up with the idea of creating a channel or online site where I not only get to save my works but I get to share them with people.

I thought about this for a while and then I decided to start with blogging and later a YouTube channel (maybe my children will have something to laugh about) lol.

Anyways, while trying to create a blog, I remembered that I once started a blog a few years ago which was doing ok. I couldn't continue because of reasons beyond my control at the point (didn't try hard enough).

I typed in the blog name and there it was, I was so excited to read my posts from back then. I wrote with so much determination and confidence, I couldn't be more proud. The comments too were encouraging and I couldn't help but wonder how far I would have gone with that as I was clearly motivated by our very own most successful blogger.
Then the inspiration came back, I don't have to create a new blog, I will simply work on improving this one.

What to Expect?

In addition to my own attempts at writing, expect breaking news, entertainment, fashion, inspirational posts, tourism posts, personal and general life style...in other words, theres no pattern.
This is a journey of self discovery for me, so I will post as the spirit leads.


4 comments: