Thursday 20 April 2017

Serena Williams Pregnant or Not?


So the internet got buzzing yesterday when 23 time Glam Slam winner Serena Williams seemly announced that she is 20weeks pregnant in a snapchat picture spotting a tiny bump. I was super stoked by this news as I thought she looked amazing for a 5month pregnant woman, but the part that stunned me the most is that if my calculations are right she won the Austrian open while she was about 8weeks pregnant... Superwoman anyone?

Anyways further researched showed that the Athlete deleted this picture off her snap a few hours later leaving her fans guessing and confused. Her, her finance Alexis Ohanian and her reps are all mute on this situation.
Also this news came as huge surprise as she implied she wasn't pregnant in an Instagram post a few days ago while promoting her friend Kelly Rowland's book for expectant mums
She said "one of this days I hope to apply this, but for now I will stick to my dog chips"
I am a huge fan and supporter of the willaims sisters so I will say Congratulations Superwoman!

No comments:

Post a Comment